This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your decals here

I have now have three different decals available at this time suitable for plastering all over your car and or any other smooth surface !

Decals # 1 and 2 are oval and are 4 inches high by 6 inches long.

Decal # 3 is a 4" round logo on a 5.5 inch by 5.5 inch white background

The sales of these decals all go towards paying for the cost of this site.

Add $2.00 for shipping; USA only. I mail via USPS first class. I take Paypal. You do not have to have a
    Paypal account to pay. My PayPal account user name is gswheat @ gmail.com ( spaces added to confuse spammers ).
    Please include your mailing address. You can also email me to let me know you ordered so I can be on the lookout
    for it on Paypal.

If you want shipped outside the USA, please contact me first for quote on shipping.
    Customer is responsible for any custom / import duties / fees / insurance on orders shipped outside the USA.

I do not recommend applying these decals dry. I use a solution of filtered water, a couple of drops
    of Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo and about an ounce of rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle. Clean the surface
    first to remove any dirt and then spray the area you will be applying the decal, go ahead and be generous. Remove the
    backing of the decal and apply to surface ( respray if needed before you install ). Use a credit card and gently squeegee
    out the excess liquid and any air bubbles. Using the liquid allows you move the decal as needed to the final desired location
    during the install process and to removed any air bubbles. I use to work at a store that installed graphics / decals and
    most of the botched installs were when one of the installers tried to install a graphic dry. It can be done, but only if
    you have lots of expierence.

Click on image for larger view

Decal # 1

Click image for larger version  Name:	CCF_000016.jpg Views:	1 Size:	70.3 KB ID:	805
    • The original decal / logo for the site
    • $3.00 each plus shipping
    • 4 inches high by 6 inches long
    • When ordering, please note you want Decal Number 1 and how many at $3.00 each plus $2.00 for shipping
    • 30 available

Decal # 2

Click image for larger version  Name:	Decal On Car 1 of 2.jpg Views:	1 Size:	77.1 KB ID:	806
    • This is the newest decal logo
    • Retro look on a birch bark background
    • 4" high by 6 inches long oval shape with a black outline
    • $5.00 each plus shipping
    • Made to last
    • When ordering, please note you want Decal Number 2 and how many at $5.00 each plus $2.00 for shipping
    • 48 available

Decal # 3Click image for larger version  Name:	f1 Cropped.jpg Views:	1 Size:	81.2 KB ID:	815
    • Another new logo decal 5.5 inches by 5.5 inches
    • Retro look round logo with a white background
    • $5.00 each plus shipping
    • Made to last
    • When ordering, please note you want Decal Number 3 and how many at $5.00 each plus $2.00 for shipping
    • 48 available
Working...
X