MST Hikers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MST Hikers

Found some old photos ( couple of years old ) of a couple of MST Hikers. I believe they were taken around Jan 2015, I could be wrong. I was on my way to do some trail work when I saw these two ladies hiking towards Oyster Point. I stopped and asked them if they were hiking the MST and they were surprised that anyone around here knew about the MST. They were hiking east to west. I told them I had just come back from checking out a section of trail they would have to hike and told them it was flooded at this time and gave them a ride to the Deep Creek Road so they could bypass the flooded section of the trail. They said they would come back and hike the section they bypassed. I hope they completed their hike.
    Click image for larger version  Name:	MST Hikers 00004.jpg Views:	1 Size:	274.1 KB ID:	308

Click image for larger version  Name:	MST Hikers 00002.jpg Views:	1 Size:	477.0 KB ID:	309

Click image for larger version  Name:	MST Hikers 00001.jpg Views:	1 Size:	481.0 KB ID:	310

18 years old with 45 years of experience
Working...
X