It must be MST Hiking Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It must be MST Hiking Time

Got contacted by a guy thru hiking the MST east to west last week. He dropped off a resupply package that he will be picking up in the next day or two. The back seat of his pickup was full of resupply boxes he was getting ready to mail out. Said he is spending a zero at the Cedar Island Resort ( an old motel located next the ferry ). Also waiting on some new shoes to arrive that he ordered as his current ones are not doing the job.

Was also contacted by another MST hiker ( east to west ) who asked if she could have some shoes sent to my house and brought to her. Told her could do. She ended up getting off the trail for a few days because her dog got sick. Picked her up at the rental car agency in Morehead and gave her a ride back to Sea Level where she got off the trail to take her dog home.

The young lady texted me and asked if she could camp out in our back yard, Said yes....wife cleaned out a spare bedroom so she could sleep inside. She did some laundry and joined us for dinner. She will back on the trail tomorrow.

Ken ( the other hiker ) should be here around noon to pick up his resupply box and shoes.

Comment

Dropped Rachel off about 7 AM where my wife picked up last night.She was checking her trail guide as I left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190428_070730.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.4 KB
ID:	1644
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20190428_070856.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	1645

Comment

Working...