Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Annual Fat Butt Hang

5th Annual Fat Butt Hang at Medoc Mt SP NC. 29/30/31 March 2018

Whats this...a change of locations.????...

Yes...this year we are moving the hang location to Medoc Mt SP.

The group sites have been booked.

Sign Up here to let us know who is attending and if you can help with the meals.

We usually do group meals every day. The Terminator and I will do Thursday nights dinner and Friday breakfast.

Group site # 3 is booked for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights
    Group site # 4 is booked for Friday and Saturday nights

The sites are about 100 feet from the parking lot

There is a mens and womens restroom ( with showers ) next to the parking lot.

There is water available next to the restrooms.

There are a lot more trees to hang from and while there are no alligators here, there are lots of hiking trails available and fishing,

For those who have not been to Medoc MT, the group sites are located at the southern end of the park.

Tenters are welcomed.

This is a family friendly hang.

I do not know what stores are in the area for picking up those last minute items. I am sure we will find out.

Estimated donations to help cover the cost of the site is $15 per person forthe weekend.

Medoc MT SP is located about 10 miles east of I 95 and is about 60 miles north west of Raleigh.

From the park:
    Medoc Mountain State Park is located in Halifax County, 21 miles south west of Roanoke Rapids, 23 miles north of Rocky Mount and 26 miles northeast of Louisburg. Off I-95, take exit 160 at NC 561 west and travel nine miles to the park. Turn left on S.R. 1322 (park entry sign at this location) which will bring you to the park office,located one mile south and on the right.

Medoc Mountain State Park
    1541 Medoc State Park Road
    Hollister, NC 27844
    Phone 252-586-6588
    medoc.mountain@ncparks.gov
    Latitude: 36.263900
    Longitude: -77.888300
    Note..the park office is located at the northern end of the park while the campgrounds are at the southern end.
    18 years old with 45 years of experience
Working...
X