Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hi there everyone!

I'm an outdoor photographer and blogger, and I'm stoked that there's a resource now dedicated to the Neusiok Trail. I hiked the trail in February 2016 and was going in there with just the bare bone details of what to expect, so it was quite an adventure: http://www.therestlesswild.com/blog/the-lost-trail

I'm always glad to hear about others' adventures! Have fun on the trail!

Best,
    Liz
    Neusiok Trail, Croatan National Forest - Leading up to my trip I really thought I was going to walk into a Lost Colony sort of scenario and just disappear into unknown woods. My efforts to research the trail and plan my overnights had just been one big "404 Not Found" love fest. "Click here for a link to a map!" 404 Not Found. "Click here for directions to the trail head!" 404 Not Found. "Click here for shuttle information!" 404 Not Found. But my backpacking NC book and Mountains-to-Sea Trail book encouraged me to go ahead and just explore.

Welcome to the forum.

The web site has been running since spring 2010 so I am surprised that you could not find out anything about the trail when you Googled it as my website has always come up in the top several listings when ever I Google anything about the Neusiok. I also do the Carteret County Wildlife Clubs website and and I am in the process of doing a major overhaul of the site. Should be done in a few weeks.

Comment

Working...
    X