Hi Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone!

My name is Jessica. I am a Morehead City native. I am an avid long distance runner. I run marathons and after a lot of thought, have finally begun trail running & ultras. Let it be known, I will be training on this trail from now until the end of March for my first 50k in April 2018. I'm actually planning to do the Mountains to Sea 50k in Wake Forrest. That race will be an out and back.

I also plan to do the entire Mountains to Sea trail in chunks on my weekends off throughout the year. This is a bucket list thing of mine.

In cooler weather, I will often run with my Husky, Akira. She makes me feel more comfortable and she can run long distances because of her breed.

Thank you for your work on this site and forum. I have referenced it several times before I hit the trail and will continue to do so. I am looking forward to helping anyway I can so let me know. I will try my best to update the forum after each outing.

Happy New Year!
    I am Manager of Anytime Fitness in Morehead City. Me at my 1st full 26.2 mi at RNR Nashville, TN April 2017. My trail buddy, Akira.
    Fentoozler

Welcome to the forum and best of luck on your runs

Comment

Working...
    X