New Logos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Logos

Never had a true logo for the site. Had 4 "retro" logos designed. Still deciding which one I like best.

Paid three different folks from Fivver to create a logo. Gave all of them the exact same information.

The 4 logos shown here were done by the same person. I rejected the 5th one they did as while it was a great logo, it did not go with the site.

The other two folks submitted some nice logos but I did not like the looks of them.

Please let me know which one ( or ones ) you like or dislike.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_495.jpg Views:	1 Size:	133.3 KB ID:	727Click image for larger version  Name:	image_497.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.5 KB ID:	729Click image for larger version  Name:	image_498.jpg Views:	1 Size:	132.7 KB ID:	730 Click image for larger version  Name:	image_496.jpg Views:	1 Size:	131.7 KB ID:	728

The two logos I did not like.

Click image for larger version

Name:	NT LOGO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	737

Click image for larger version

Name:	neusion rezided.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.3 KB
ID:	738

Comment

You will notice that I have been playing with the new logos. I have been rotating them and doing some modifications to there appearance. Right now I have made the first logo into an oval and got the outer portion to color match the background in the header section. Its not an exact match but the colors blend better than I thought they might. Your comments....good or bad are appreciated.

Comment

Working...
      X